The Best MT5 Brokers in the Market today
|Pepperstone||Australia, UK||ASIC||MT4, MT5,cTrader||$200||Review|
|Alpari||Belize||IFSC||MT4, MT5, Web,Mirror Trader||$200||Review|
|FXTM||Cyprus||CySec, FCA||MT4, MT5, Web||$5||Review|
|XM.com||UK, Cyprus, Australia||FCA, CySec, ASIC||MT4, MT5||$5||Review|
|UBCX||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||None||MT5||$100||Review|
What Is Metatrader 5
Successful trading on financial markets begins with a comfortable and multi-functional trading platform. MetaTrader 5 is the best choice for the modern trader!
MetaTrader 5 is an institutional multi-asset platform offering outstanding trading possibilities and technical analysis tools, as well as enabling the use of automated trading systems (trading robots) and copy trading. MetaTrader 5 is an all-in-one platform for trading Forex, Stocks and Futures.
Professional technical analysis
The platform represents the all-in-one concept and offers impressive analytical tools. It allows opening up to 100 charts of currency and stock quotes at a time. The 21 timeframes available enable comprehensive detailed analysis of all minor price movements. More than 80 technical indicators and analytical tools, including graphic objects, provide detailed analysis of quote dynamics.
Furthermore, analytical resources of the terminal are not limited to the built-in tools. Traders are welcome to choose between thousands of free of charge indicators from the Code Base, purchase or rent applications from the Market of more than 2500 ready-made algorithmic applications, as well as to order custom indicators from professional programmers through the Freelance service.
Fundamental analysis is another tool that can be used to forecast the price dynamics of financial instruments. The aim of fundamental analysis is the constant monitoring of various open-source economic and industrial indicators. Original fundamental data is available straight from MetaTrader 5.
News reports from international news agencies are broadcast directly into the platform, providing you with the essential financial information. The economic calendar features the main macroeconomic indicators of different countries, allowing traders to analyze their impact on various financial instruments.
Stay tuned and make more weighted trading decisions from the benefit of having access to financial news and economic calendar straight from your platform!
Trading signals and Copy Trading
No time for manual trading or analyzing the markets? That’s not a problem: subscribe to a signal of a successful trader, and MetaTrader 5 will automatically reproduce all his trades on your account. Choose from hundreds of free and paid signals available for demo or live accounts with the preferred risk level and profitability. Subscribe to the selected signal provider in just a few clicks, and your platform will trade automatically for you. You may choose to monitor trading results or completely rely on the signal behavior.
With the MetaTrader 5 copy trading option you no longer need to trade by yourself. Instead, let your platform trade for you like a pro!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the MT5 Trading Platform ?
MT5 stands for MetaTrader5, the latest version of the retail forex trading platforms designed by Metaquotes Inc. The MT5 was designed as the successor to the highly successful MT4 platform which is used by the majority of retail forex brokerage in the market today. Like previous MetaTrader platforms, the MT5 is a dealing desk platform designed as a turnkey solution for brokers. The platform is customisable and adaptable by individual brokers to suit their brand.
The MT5 platform was first introduced in 2010 and has struggled to replace its predecessor in the marketplace, the MT4 platform. However, in October 2016, Metaquotes announced its decision to promote the use of the MT5 for trading by discontinuing further updates to the MT4 platform.
In addition, certain changes were made to the MT5 platform which has increased the popularity of the platform.
Does MT5 also have a mobile options ?
Like the MT4 platform, the MT5 platform is available as the following:
- MT5 desktop client, which can be downloaded for use on Windows computers.
- MT5 WebTrader, which is the web-based version accessible from any computer with an internet browser.
- MT5 mobile app, designed as a trading application for the Android and iOs devices.
- MT5 Multi-Asset Institutional platform
Why are there not more Brokers offering MT5 ?
MT5 originally was reported to be developed primarily for the US market, giving it no real advantage for the European brokers to offer this , since then there has been many new developments and Metatrader 5 has grown to an amazing trading Platform.
We get the feel that Meta-quotes ( the developer of the MT5) is trying to get more brokers to offer this platform and is pushing for new brokers to start with the MT5 , as such we expect more and more brokers will follow suit. still at this moment there are a fair number of reputed brokers offering this trading platform
Advantages of MT5 vs MT4 Platform:
- Tool Tips now added for trade execution buttons. This feature leads to a display of the number of units of assets being traded. This enables traders to get informed about the value of every trade placed in the market.
- Market depth information now displayed in the terminal window.
- The Journal tab will now feature older entries first before new ones. This makes it easy to track and follow market occurrences.
- Automatic copying of TP and SL settings from existing trades to new trades on the same currency pair has been removed.
- Expanded time frames. MT5 now features 21-time frames.
- Hedging of trades has been introduced.
- Trade volume now displayed alongside asset price of new positions.
- XML format now available for documentation.
- The number of technical indicators has been expanded.
- The use of libraries in MQL5 to convert EAs and indicators built with MQL4 to work on the new MT5 is now possible.
- The addition of new statistical functions and updates of existing ones in the Standard Library.
- Advanced settings now added to strategy tester.
- The MT5 mobile versions now have a chat functionality which allows user interaction with other members of the MT5 Community website from within the MT5 platform.
Metatrader 5 Brokers
Some of the Brokers that deserve to be Highlighted
Their advice and support has been first class, I can’t thank them enough for how they helped.
John Walsh — Columbus, Ohio
My firm has been greatly helped by the excellent work from Broker, you won’t be disappointed.